How to get here
Principal access ways to the Fassa Valley from the A22 Brennero Motorway:
- Exit EGNA/ORA: SS 48 delle Dolomiti – San Lugano Pass – Val di Fiemme – Val di Fassa (distance 45 km)
- Exit BOLZANO NORD: SS241 Grande Strada delle Dolomiti – Costalunga Pass – Val di Fassa (distance 37 km)
Once in Canazei, continue for 1,5 km direction Fedaia-Marmolada Pass, until Alba. You will find us 100 mts after the village square, on the left side, on the main road.
Other access ways by car:
- SS 346 San Pellegrino Pass – Moena
- SS 641 Fedaia Pass – Canazei
- SS 48 Pordoi Pass – Canazei
- SS 242 Sella Pass – Canazei
Alternatively, weekly connections with Gran Tourism Coaches from the main Italian cities (Milan, Rome, Bologna, Florence, Genova, Venice, etc.)
Closest train stations are Trento, Bolzano and Ora.
Information and timetables:
Transfer service from the airports and from the train stations to Val di Fassa and Val di Fiemme.
Fly Ski Shuttle
From the airport directly to the ski slopes of the Fassa Valley. See more