At Cirelle in Val di Fassa, we have always tried to do our best to respect and protect nature and our spectacular Dolomite environments, and in particular we have adopted various eco-sustainable solutions:
- We use photovoltaic panels for the production of electricity with low environmental impact;
- Our electricity consumption is 100% derived from renewable hydroelectric sources;
- We have installed solar-thermal panels for the production of hot water;
- We use a thermal power plant powered by renewable sources such as wood pellets as a source of combustion energy;
- We have several stations for recharging electric bicycles;
- We provide guests with stations for recharging electric cars.